View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adabiafra
Adabiafra
Posts Like : 37

PostAdabiafra Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Imolites have rejected me ~Okorocha

Published on Nigerian Horn newspaper, 12th Oct. 2016

By Iheanyi Enwerem

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state, has expressed dissatisfaction With the Imolites over the way and manner they criticised his projects and policies, stressing that some group of Imo citizens have vowed not to see anything good in his rescue mission administration.

Okorocha disclosed this during the inauguration of State development Council (SDC) held at the Imo international conference center IICC in owerri, held on Tuesday. He said that it is unfortunate that ever since inception as governor, Imo people have failed to support his good initiatives, targeted at bringing forth development in the State.

In his words, the governor said "My people have rejected me, they don't appreciate anything good I have done for them, they are always criticising my policies".

The Imo state Governor who described the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as a party that planted Wickedness and evil in the state, said no administration in Imo State since creation, have achieved what his rescue government have achieved, both in infrastructure and other areas.

He availed that he has never been a failure in life and can never be one as governor of Imo state, adding that he has not been able to achieve 30% of his ideas for Imo state, however that the little he did, which is giving free education in all levels of learning, was misinterpreted by Imo citizens.
Ojukwu1
Ojukwu1
Posts Like : 14

PostOjukwu1 Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:46 pm

ok oooo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum