All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benson
Benson
State : Akwa Ibom
Posts Like : 8

PostBenson Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:45 pm

The First Lady and wife of the president, Aisha Buhari has opened up on what she wants for the president following her explosive interview with BBC Hausa Service in which she criticized the Buhari-led administration.

Aisha Buhari while in Beneshiek, headquarters of Kaga Local Government, Borno state noted that all she wants for her hsband is the success of his administration.

She said: “What I am after in particular is the success of my husband’s administration and he can’t do it alone except with the help of the governors, their wives and all members of our progressive party.”

Speaking at the flag off of distribution of nutritional foods and household utensils to Internally displaced persons, Aisha Buhari advised wives of political leaders and top government officials to work with their husbands to help them achieve the best out of their administration.

She further attributed the success of the flag off food distribution programme which is aimed at distribution of food items and other relief materials to returnee IDPs to the donations by well-meaning Nigerians.

she said: “We thank almighty Allah that we have started fulfilling some of the campaign promises that we made. This is the essence of leadership; you make a promise and then fulfilled it. We thank my dear husband who make sure peace is returned to the northeast states.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/all-i-want-for-my-husband-aisha-buhari.html

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum