This Nigerian Hairstylist Was Caught Hidding Coccaine In Her Bra (photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adabiafra
Adabiafra
Posts Like : 37

PostAdabiafra Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:31 pm

These are the group of people that bring shame on Igbo people.

A female drug trafficker from Enugu State going to Brazil has been caught hiding cocaine in her bra worth millions.

A Brazil-based Nigerian hairstylist has been caught by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos on Friday hiding cocaine in her bra.
The suspect, Nnaji Juliet Ijeoma, 30 was arrested at the airport during the inward screening of South African Airways.
If the suspect had succeeded smuggling in the drug into Nigeria, she stood to reap the sum of N1 million from her sponsors.
A statement by the spokesman of NDLEA, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju said that the suspect had white powdery substance which tested positive for cocaine with a gross weight of 535 grams.
While responding to the woman’s arrest, NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba said that the incident is being investigated and immediately the agency was through with its investigation Ms. Ijeoma would be charged to court for prosecution.

He explained that the suspect holds a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication and confessed that she took part in the illicit business because she needed money for her business.
She allegedly confessed, “I work as a hair stylist in Brazil where l reside for the past two years. I studied mass communication, but because of lack of job, I work as a hair stylist in Brazil. I was approached to smuggle cocaine to Nigeria and I accepted because of the money involved.

“I needed money for my personal problem. The drug was prepared inside brassiere and given to me to put on. I did not know how it was packaged. My role was to smuggle the drug to Nigeria and collect the sum of N1 million.”
The suspect hails from Enugu State.

Source:http://www.gq234.com/photos-this-nigerian-hairstylist-was-caught-at-the-murtala-muhammed-international-airport-hiding-cocaine-in-her-bra/
Xflint
Posts Like : 9

PostXflint Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Despirate money makers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum