Buhari Should Let Biafrans Go Or He And His Government Will Blame Themselves For Destroying Nigeria- Says Prophet Nwoko

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benson
Benson
State : Akwa Ibom
Posts Like : 8

PostBenson Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Buhari  Should Let Biafrans Go Or He And His Government Will Blame Themselves For Destroying Nigeria- Says Prophet Nwoko Download2b252812529
​Prophet Anthony Nwoko is a renowned spiritual leader and activist who based in Enugu Biafra land. Family Writers, in collaboration with the BiafraTV crew Enugu paid a visit to the popular prophet, Anthony Nwoko in order to hear from him directly and his prophetic massages and warnings from God which he had issued to Nigeria, Biafrans and the world as a whole.

-Prophet Nwoko started by appreciating the great Biafra Media team for the time they had chosen to spend with him to hear out his prophetic messages.

He continued by recalling the history about the Biafran War in which more than 6 million Biafrans were killed by the Nigerian government in collaboration with the British government. He noted that he was among the great Biafran Armies that took part in the war front, after which he traveled to New York USA in 1982.

He explained that after the war, he had a calling from God Almighty telling him that “the struggle for Biafra restoration has never ended,” and after several mandates of God’s voice, it prompted his coming back to Nigeria in 1984 to serve and obey the rhythms of God’s instructions.

The Interview in full;

-Sir! After you came back from America, what are the notable roles you have played as regards to God’s calling as you said earlier?

– I have severally delivered the message and warnings from God to Nigerians in press conference in numerous times. I could also remember when God told me to confront General Ibrahim Babangida and Sani Abacha to depart from their evil agenda which they have against the Easterners, but they paid a deaf ear and hardened their heart against the warnings, and this brought about their downfall.

– What was the federal government of Nigeria’s reactions when this happened?

– They called up for a special press conference to know if I, Prophet Anthony has a hand in the death of Sani Abacha. And the answer I gave was that I only represent the mouth piece of God, but the government still didn’t believe in what I gave as answer, then they went on to accuse the Celestial Church of Christ in Nigeria because the church is the church I attend.

-Did you have a ministry you are pastoring?

-No, Because my body is the church of God, I mean the temple of God because the world has polluted the church and I never want to associate myself with the existing churches in the Nigerian landscape because most of the religious leaders in Nigeria are evil, because they know the truth but refused to say it.

-As you said earlier that God sent you back to Nigeria on a purpose which is to continue from where Odumegu Ojukwu stopped in actualizing the sovereign State of Biafra, in what way have you voiced out the message to Biafrans and the Nigerian government?

-Ok thank you, Yes of course. Several times I have been spreading and preaching the Gospel of Biafra through some churches and the media. I preached Biafra just as the kingdom which is to come on earth. But unfortunately the Nigerian media don’t make any attempt to publish my articles concerning Biafra, but what is certain is that the truth must come out at last because Biafra is the TRUTH. And because the Nigerian media has not been realistic to my prophetic messages this is why the Wrath of God will continue to descend on them till my mission is completed. Moreover I can still recall some of my recent messages to Nigerian government during former president Olusegun Obasanjo’s second term regime in 2002. I challenged Olusegun Obasanjo not to go for second term and he should give chance for Biafra to come but he paid a deaf ear to the voice of God in human nature and God told me to leave him that through Obasanjo he will start raising more men who will work with me in the struggle, though I never understand what God meant by that.

And more also, in 2007 I told them (the Nigerians) that after the bad situations of Olusegun Obasanjo’s regime that the next and upcoming president can never save or deliver Nigeria from falling which was published on the media paper saying; YAR’ADUA NOT NIGERIA MESSIAH by Prophet Nwoko. for more references visit (SATURDAY CHAMPION, September15, 2007 page14).

To recall and assure Nigerians in fulfillments of the word of God, this also lead to the sudden death of Umar Musa Yar’adua in 2011. And the same year I called Goodluck Jonathan and told him that its high time to make use of the opportunity he has to call for Biafra restoration but Good luck Jonathan also refused, then I told the whole world that Jonathan will usher in the man who God is going to use, who will fearlessly preach the gospel of Biafra to the whole world. This was when I told the world of that Biafra is almost at hand and said “NIGERIA IS SPIRITUALLY KNOCKED DOWN, SOCIALLY RUINED. INTELLECTUALLY WORN OUT, SHE HAS BLINDLY CUT HER SELF OUT FROM HER CREATURE”. For references visit (SUNDAY CHAMPION, July 24, 2011 page11).

-Sir! Who is that man you think God will bring to preach the gospel of Biafra fearlessly to the whole word?

-(He smiled). Well! No any other man than Nnamdi Kanu.

-Did you Know Nnamdi Kanu before this time?

-Yes I knew Nnamdi Kanu before this time. God showed him to me in vision that he is the last project he’s designing next for Biafra restoration.

-But Nigeria government and these Muhammadu Buhari administration has arrested Nnamdi Kanu for over a year now, what do you have to say on this illegal detention of Kanu and several killings of IPOB members by the Nigerian security agencies?

-Why all these things are happening is because that is how God Almighty has planned it. The ways of God is never same with that of man. But what I will still assure the world is that no-matter the obstacle for Biafra, and detention of Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeria President, the spirit says ‘touch not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm’.

I repeat again, Nnamdi Kanu is a project of God, and therefore, he is an Apple of God, so Buhari should let my people go; anything short of that, he and his government will blame itself for destroying Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

Source: The Biafra Herald

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum